Friday, February 6, 2009

But, papa it's not da.....

Amber is 3 years old. Like the other grand daughters, she can tell you that in a blink of an eye. She also likes mints. We were at a restaurant a couple of days ago, and while Amber and I were alone (no mom around), she asked me for some "candy". OK, let's see what I can do. I happened to have my handy packet of WrenchMints TM. (the same mints that Kylie said "tasted like the sun".

I slide open the container and whispered to Amber, "Kylie said these tasted like the sun."

She looked up at me, her lips moving a little before any sound, and said, "But, papa it's not da sun."

Ah ha! Three years old and a realist. We have a five-year old poet, and a three-year old realist.

Oh boy, it's going to be fun watching these two.

Time for another drink, er cup of something. Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment