Sunday, February 15, 2009

See! Red..........

I have to be honest, Valentine's Day ("V" day) is not my favorite holiday. But, I'm not what you would call "romantic" either. Guess that explains some of it.

My son and I went into a fast food restaurant on "V" day, to grab something "to go". This restaurant was all over the "V". The booth seats and counters were red. They even put out "Red and White" salt and pepper shakers. Man, they sure are getting the place for that "romantic" burger.

Roll forward one day. I went back. Wait, the salt and pepper shakers are still red and white. And, the booth seats are still red. How can that be?

On the "V" day, look for red, and find it. On the "V" day, look for the sparkle from the someone special and find it.

But, what about the day after? Well, it will just have to wait until next year.

1 comment:

  1. So what you are saying is we need to have Valentines Day more often???

    ReplyDelete